Our Naked Cakes provide a rustic and stylish canvas that can be dressed up to your liking or left simple for a minimalistic feel.
Read the Description box below for more information.
- This increasingly popular cake style has generous amounts of your preferred frosting solely between the cake layers, leaving a shabby-chic and rustic appearance on the exterior.
- Naked cakes provide a fresh canvas that can be dressed up or left simple for a minimalistic look. Spruce it up any way you wish with our adornment options such as our macarons, fresh flowers, foliage, delicate airbrushing and more.
As always- with Sweet Edible Print the only limitation is your imagination!
- Pick up your cake as close to the required event as possible.
- If you are not going to consume it on harvest day, you will need to refrigerate it and you will have to consider the type of decoration that your cake has.
If this is your case, you will be responsible for the variations in the final result of the decoration.
- All cakes taste best when eaten at room temperature on the day of purchase.
- Our products are made in a facility that uses food allergens such as wheat, soy, milk, eggs, tree nuts, and peanuts.
- The appearance of colors seen on screen may vary from one monitor/browser to another.
- The images seen may vary from the final product. Some variations may occur as each cake is made-to-order by hand.
- The processing time for cakes is 10-14 business days.
- We offer free pick-up and delivery within a 50 mile radius of Ellicott City, MD.
- Our current delivery fee is $1.83/mile. The delivery total will appear in your cart at the end.
- Shipping is not available at this time, but we will offer it in the future.
You are welcome to opt for our free pick-up option, but we do not recommend this for any 3-tiered cakes.
- Processing times are subject to change when our order volume is higher than usual.