Choose your favorite assorted Macaron flavors and unique photos, images, and messages to match the theme of your next event.
Read the Description box below for more information and follow our Guidelines & Tips for the best personalization results.
- Our Macaron colors and flavors can both be customized for your special event! Get in touch with us.
- The First design is included with every order, the option to have additional designs is available to you for a small fee.
- Our Macarons are made with almond flour (making them gluten-free), without artificial flavors or preservatives.
- Macaron approximate size is 1.5” to 1.75” in diameter.
- Keep Macarons refrigerated, and for long term storage keep in the freezer. For best flavor and texture, let Macarons come to room temperature before consuming.
- Our products are made in a facility that uses food allergens such as wheat, soy, milk, eggs, tree nuts, and peanuts.
- Be sure to read our Guidelines & Tips before personalizing your macarons.
- The colors seen on your end may vary depending on your monitor/browser.
- Edible ink is “food-coloring ink.” When printed, some colors may not turn out identical to the tones that appear in the image on your screen. This is a common occurrence and with all edible printing systems and is considered normal.
- If you’re in need of an exact color match- in cases of logos, for example- we recommend that you request a printed test before completing your order with us.
Starting with fresh bright red Raspberries, we literally squeeze the living juice out of them and slowly incorporate it into a sweet buttercream, leaving us with a sweet and tart mouthwatering filling.
Rich Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate and ground Espresso beans ganache, simple and OOH SO GOOD. We dare to say, you may not need that cup of coffee after you’ve had a few of these. Kidding, we know that’s not happening.
A blend of Pistachio Butter and coarse ground Pistachios for the best buttery and crunchy texture, incorporated with White Chocolate and fresh cream, makes our delicious Pistachio Ganache.
Dulce de Leche
Simmered milk and sugar until smooth, sweet, and creamy. It’s delicious. Say nothing more!
We take fresh Blueberries and cook them down to make a syrup, then we add the syrup to a warm White Chocolate and fresh cream blend, leaving us with the prettiest purple. The freshest tasting Blueberry Ganache that you’ve ever had.
Whipped Mascarpone Cheese infused with fresh Orange zest and Orange liqueur, and a touch of sweet butter cream. It is so good, you could spread it on toast.
There is nothing more satisfying than making this Golden Lemon Curd recipe from scratch, we add a few simple fresh ingredients into a saucepan, cook until thickened, ending up with a crisp, taste bud awakening, Lemon deliciousness.
Your favorite Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa has earned its place between two of our Macaron shells. Well done!